1. Information Security
OLB Media Inc. is dedicated to the protection of Site users' information. To prevent unauthorized access to information provided to us, the Company uses a number of generally accepted industry standard procedures designed to effectively safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. These procedures include secure server location, controlled access to data and equipment, robust redundant firewall software, network monitoring, adaptive analysis of network traffic to track and prevent attempted network intrusions and other network abuse and appropriate employee training in the area of data security. We shall continue to take reasonable steps to provide effective data protection at all times; however, because no security technology can provide invulnerability to information compromise, the Company cannot, and does not, guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us or to any third party affiliated with the Site.
2. Visitor, Subscriber, Member, and User Information
4. Log Files
The Company and Third Party Program Participants, through the functionality of the Site, related sites and related services, gather Data and other information regarding Site navigation and Site use from cookies and other means and store such information in log files and other databases. This Data and similar information includes date and time recordation data, Internet protocol (IP) addresses, Internet service provider (ISP) data, referring or exit pages, your computer's operating system and components, such as your browser type, and other data. While this information generally does not directly identify individual users, it does provide us with Data and other broad demographic information. We use this information for a number of purposes including Site usage analysis, analysis of Site navigation by users, determining and analyzing overall user preferences and user trends, Site administration, and general improvement and optimization of Site efficiency and effectiveness and user communications, including promotions to users.
5. Use of Personal Information and Disclaimer
7. Protection of Children
The Company and Third Party Program Participants do not publish any content or Offers on the Site that are targeted to children. We do not specifically collect information about children. The Company and Third Party Program Participants do not solicit and do not knowingly accept subscriptions, memberships, or acceptances of Offers from persons under the age of eighteen years. If minors have access to your computer or email, we ask that you take appropriate measures to prevent such minors from accessing or using the Site or any of our Company's services as they are exclusively offered and restricted to, and only authorized for, adults over the age of eighteen years.
Terms Of ServicePrivacy Statement
Slamrush.com is responsibly dedicated to maintaining your privacy and confidentiality at all times. All information we collect from you is done with your knowledge and acceptance. Email addresses (and any other contact information you may supply) are used for notification purposes regarding our website and any updates pertinent to our website. Any information we collect is considered confidential and will NOT be shared, sold, or transferred to any other entity or organization for any purpose.Security
128 bit SSL encryption technology is used on secure, high encryption credit card processing servers to process credit card transactions. This means that your credit card information cannot be stolen, hacked or anything else. It is 100% safe. The Information Collected by our web servers is for security of our servers only. By default, our web server logs all access to the server to include, IP address, referring url and hacking attempts. This information is not personal information but rather general information as your internet service provider is the only one who can match an IP address to an actual person.Terms and Conditions
Slamrush.com (the Service) is owned and operated by OLB Media LLC. These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding Agreement (the Agreement) between OLB Media LLC and anyone who wishes to become a Subscriber to the Service (the Subscriber). By accessing the Service, you are indicating your acknowledgment and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
1. To be bound by each and all provisions in this Agreement; that this Agreement may be modified or amended OLB Media LLC at any time in its sole discretion. Your use of the Service after such changes are implemented constitute your acceptance of the changes.
2. That they are over the age of 18 (21 in some jurisdictions). Subscribers hereby swear under oath, warrant and represent that they are over the age of 18 (or 21 where required) and have the legal capacity to enter into this agreement. OLB Media LLC makes no representation that content published in this site is within the laws of a Subscriber’s jurisdiction and the Subscriber is solely responsible for knowledge of laws concerning content standards for purposes of obscenity laws. Subscribers hereby acknowledge that materials presented from the Service are sexually explicit and include visual, audio and textual depictions of homosexual situations, and that you are familiar with such materials and will not be offended by them. Subscribers further agree that they will NEVER share these materials with a minor or in ANY WAY make these materials available to a minor.
3. That you may only use the Service for purposes expressly permitted by the Service and you may not use the Service for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without OLB Media LLC’s express prior written consent. That all materials contained in the Service are proprietary and constitute valuable intellectual property. As such, Subscribers may only access, view, download, receive and otherwise use the materials available in the Service only as authorized by the OLB Media LLC. The Subscriber agrees that at no time will he/she access, view, download, receive or otherwise use, or cause or enable others to access, view, download, receive or otherwise use materials, directly or indirectly in places which OLB Media LLC does not authorize such access, viewing, downloading, receipt or other use. The Subscriber hereby acknowledges and agrees that no materials from any parts of the Service are authorized, and no materials are intended, by the OLB Media LLC to be accessed, viewed, downloaded or used by, or transmitted, broadcast or otherwise disseminated to any person or entity located in any and all areas prohibited by law. The Subscriber agrees that any and all unauthorized access, viewing, downloading, receipt, duplication or other use of materials from the Service, in which he/she is directly or indirectly involved, including, but not limited to accessing, viewing, downloading, receiving or other use of materials in PROHIBITED AREAS in any manner shall constitute intentional infringement(s) of the Service and potentially other’s intellectual property rights and other rights in such materials and shall further constitute a violation of OLB Media LLC’s trademark and other rights, including, but not limited to, rights of privacy. Subscriber further agrees that he/she shall not remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark or any other proprietary notice or legend appearing on any of the material. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you by access to the Service.
4. To be personally liable and fully indemnify OLB Media LLC for any and all damages directly, indirectly and/or consequentially resulting from my attempted or actual unauthorized downloading or other duplication of materials from the Service alone, or with or under the authority of, any other person(s), including, without limitation, any governmental agency(ies), wherein such damages include, without limitation, all direct and consequential damages directly or indirectly resulting from unauthorized downloading of materials from the Service including, but not limited to, damages resulting from loss of revenue, loss of property, fines, attorney’s fees and costs, including, without limitation, damages resulting from prosecution and/or governmentally imposed seizure(s), forfeiture(s), and/or injunction(s).
5. To be charged a subscription fee for the Service as specified in the sign-up page for the Service and to pay his/her subscription fee by credit card or another approved payment mechanism for the ongoing duration of the Service.
6. To immediately inform OLB Media LLC of any changes of the Subscribers credit card account including: Credit Card loss or theft, unauthorized use of the card or breach of card security mechanisms that may result in unauthorized use of the card to access the Service. The Subscriber will remain liable to OLB Media LLC unauthorized use of the Service unless OLB Media LLC has been informed in writing of the credit cards misuse.
7. Subscription to the Service will automatically renew for the original term upon expiration of the term unless the subscription has been cancelled by completing the necessary online process found at http://cs.segpay.com prior to expiration. (This Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Cancellation numbers are issued at the time of the cancellation transaction).
- Membership fees are non-refundable once the Login details have been used
- No refund or partial refunds will be issued for any unused Memberships
- If the User is unable to access the members area due to technical problems not related to www.Slamrush.com, the Membership fee shall not be refunded
- In the event a refund is issued, ALL refunds will be made by the Corporation who will credit the Approved Facility used to make the original purchase. NO refunds will be made by cash or paper check. ALL refunds will be issued within ten (10) days of communication between the User and the Corporation's Customer Service
- For all billing inquiries you may also visit www.segpay.com
9. Subscribers are totally responsible for the provision of their own computer equipment and communications connectivity for purposes of access to the Service.
10. OLB Media LLC will provide the Subscriber with an unique ID and password which is proprietary, confidential and remains the property of OLB Media LLC. It is non-transferable and must not be provided to any other person. Disclosure of Passwords to any other person constitutes a breach of this agreement and a violation of law. Each User Name may only be accessed from 2 different computers within a 24 hour period.
11. To be personally liable and indemnify OLB Media LLC and any of its affiliate companies, members, subsidiaries, licensees, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, officials and/or directors for any form of damages resulting from use or inability to use the Service, any offensive, illegal, destructive or defamatory conduct of any user, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause or action for any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses and attorney’s fees. In no event shall OLB Media LLC be liable for any amount greater than the amount of membership fee paid by or on behalf of the Subscriber to OLB Media LLC for the preceding month.
12. OLB MEDIA LLC MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE. SUBSCRIBER’S USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT HIS/HER OWN RISK. OLB MEDIA LLC, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICE OR CONTENT, IS LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INTERPRETATION OF, THE SERVICE OR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH THE SERVICE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, OLB MEDIA LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR NON- RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE CONTENT IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
13. The Service is for non-commercial, private use only. Any other use is prohibited. The Service shall not be used in any manner for any commercial use whatsoever at any time for any reason.
14. To indemnify and hold harmless OLB Media LLC officers, directors, managers, members, agents and employees from any claims, losses, liabilities or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of Subscriber’s breach of any term, condition or promise contained herein.
15. Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, OLB Media LLC hereby grants the Subscriber a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use graphic files, audio files, video files, text, hyperlinks, interlinks, search engines, and other software associated with authorized Subscriber use of the Service which OLB Media LLC provides (“Materials”) during the period in which you are a current Subscriber in good standing. Subscribers may use the Materials only in accordance with the terms and conditions of your membership, only on one computer at a time and, if downloadable copies of the Materials are made available within the Service, only a single copy of such Materials for personal use and enjoyment. Subscribers may not remove any propriety notices from Materials at any time. Subscribers may make no use of Materials not expressly authorized herein or by prior express written authorization from OLB Media LLC. Prohibited uses, include, without limitation: (1) permitting other individuals to directly or indirectly use the Materials; (2) modifying, translating, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling the Materials (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction); (3) making copies or creating derivative works based on the Materials except as provided herein; (4) renting, leasing, or transferring any rights in the Materials; (5) removing any proprietary notices or labels on the Materials; and (6) making any other use of the Materials. This license does not grant the Subscriber any rights to any software enhancements or updates of any kind.
16. You agree that Materials and all other Services provided to you by OLB Media LLC are provided on an “AS IS” basis, without warranties of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Materials and all Services provided by Company is borne by the Subscriber. Should the Materials or any other Service provided by OLB Media LLC prove defective and/or cause any damage to the Subscribers computer or inconvenience to you, you, and not OLB Media LLC, assume the entire cost and all damages which may result from any and all such defects. This disclaimer of warranty constitutes an essential part of the Agreement. Under no circumstances and under no cause of action or legal theory, shall OLB Media LLC, its suppliers, licensees, resellers, affiliates or other Subscribers, or their suppliers, licensees, resellers or Subscribers be liable to the Subscriber or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for loss goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages resulting from any use of Materials or other use of OLB Media LLC.
17. OLB Media LLC does not screen or endorse advertisements or communications submitted to the Service by third-party licensees, advertisers, or Subscribers for electronic dissemination through the Service. Subscribers are therefore advised to use their own judgment to evaluate all advertisements and other communications available at or through the use of the Service prior to purchasing goods and/or Services described at the Service or otherwise responding to any communication in the Service.
18. Slamrush.com is a trade mark of OLB Media LLC. All rights are reserved.
19. Notices from OLB Media LLC to Subscribers may be given by means of e-mail, by general posting on the Service, or by conventional mail or telephone. Communications from you to OLB Media LLC may be made by e-mail. All questions, complaints, or notices to OLB Media LLC may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
20. OLB Media LLC may alter, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time, including the availability of any Service feature, database or content. OLB Media LLC may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire Service without notice or liability at any time in OLB Media LLC’s exclusive discretion, without prejudice to any legal or equitable remedies available to OLB Media LLC, for any reason or purpose including, but not limited to, conduct that OLB Media LLC believes violates these Terms and Conditions or other policies or guidelines posted on the Service or conduct which OLB Media LLC believes is harmful to other subscribers, to OLB Media LLC’s business or to other information providers. Upon termination of this agreement, you will immediately discontinue your use and access of the Service and destroy all materials obtained from it.
21. You may not post, send, submit, publish or transmit in connection with the Service any material that:
Does not pertain directly to the service or threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy or stalks others, or is obscene, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
Seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise;Infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
Violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
Impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
Advertises any commercial endeavor or otherwise engages in any commercial activity except as may be specifically authorized on the Service;
Solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors; Includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications; Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via the Service;
Amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or other scheme; and/or, Disobeys any policy or regulation established from time to time regarding use of the Service or any networks connected to the Service.
YOU HEREBY AFFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AUTHORIZE THE USE OF YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR PAYMENT OF CHARGES AND FEES FOR YOUR OBTAINING A SUBSCRIPTION TO SLAMRUSH.COM.
BY PURCHASING A SUBSCRIPTION TO SLAMRUSH.COM YOU INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY, UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, CONSENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT, REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY OVER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS (OR 21 YEARS WHERE APPLICABLE) AND UNDERSTAND THAT MATERIALS PRESENTED AT SLAMRUSH.COM INCLUDE NUDITY, VISUAL AND AUDIO PRESENTATIONS OF SEXUAL SITUATIONS AND ADULT LANGUAGE.